Design by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
Dramatic cables adorn this tunic length cardigan. Knit in pieces with engaging details: welt pockets, deep v-neck, and a cozy button closure. This is sure to become your go-to winter look.
* digital PDF pattern files only
• Blue Sky Alpacas TECHNO (50g/120yds): 11 (12, 14, 15) hanks
• Size 10 (6mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Size 9 (5.5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Size 9 (5.5mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Stitch holders or waste yarn
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter (optional)
• Five ⅞" buttons
*sales of #1976 cha-cha red in support of Stitch Red
XS (S, M, L)
Bust: 33 (37, 42, 47)", closed
Length: 27¼ (28¼, 29, 29¾)"
In Cable patt, 24 sts and 22 rows = 4", using larger needles
In St st, 16 sts and 22 rows = 4", using smaller needles
Find a Pattern
- Free Patterns
- We sometimes make changes to our patterns after they’ve been published. Check here to find out if your pattern’s been updated and get all the details to complete your project!
- Pattern Updates