Design by Amy O'Neill Houck
A perfect first sweater pattern, this cropped cardi is knit from the top down with the yarn doubled throughout.
* digital PDF pattern files only
• Blue Sky Alpacas Sport Weight: 6 (8, 8, 10) hanks
• Size 11 (8mm) 24" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Size 11 (8mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Size 10 (6mm) 24" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Size 10 (6mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers
Colors shown: Streaky Brown - #506
XS (S, M, L)
Width across chest, under arm: 14½ (15½, 16½, 17½)"
Length: 15 (15½, 16¼, 17)"
In St st, 14 sts and 17 rows = 4", using larger needles with yarn doubled
Find a Pattern
- Free Patterns
- We sometimes make changes to our patterns after they’ve been published. Check here to find out if your pattern’s been updated and get all the details to complete your project!
- Pattern Updates