Design by Olga Buraya-Kefelian
Intricate cabling and clever construction make this striking cowl an intriguing knit.
Relevant Blog Post: A Curious Mind: Olga
* digital PDF pattern files only
• Blue Sky Alpacas Suri Merino (100g/164yds): 3 hanks
• Size 7 (4.5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Cable needle
• Tapestry needle
• Two 1½" coconut shell buttons
• Two ½" flat buttons
Colors shown: Sahara - #414
Length along short edge: 51"
Length along ribbed edge: 58"
In St st, 21 sts and 24 rows = 4"
Find a Pattern
- Free Patterns
- We sometimes make changes to our patterns after they’ve been published. Check here to find out if your pattern’s been updated and get all the details to complete your project!
- Pattern Updates