Baby Bobbi Bear
A smaller version of the Bobbi Bear, this sweet bear can be worked in Worsted Cotton or Worsted Hand Dyes, or Sport Weight or Melange held double!
Don't miss our free pattern for a Baby Bobbi Bear Sweater!
* digital PDF pattern files only
• Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton (100g/150yds): 2 hanks
• or Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Hand Dyes (100g/100yds): 2 hanks
• or Blue Sky Alpacas Sport Weight or Blue Sky Alpacas Melange (50g/110yds): 4 hanks, yarn held double
• Size 9 (5.5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch holders
• Stitch markers
• Small amount of contrast yarn for face
Colors shown: Ecru - #2003
GaugeIn St st, 4 sts and 5 rows = 1"
Find a Pattern
This pattern has an important update. Click here to download.