July 16, 2012

Another Blue Monday…

Mondays are difficult, there is no denying it.

Blue here agrees.

Meet Blue! He keeps us company and makes Mondays that much better here at Blue Sky Alpacas World Headquarters.

We’ve changed the name of the Bluesletter to Blue’s Blog in honor of our favorite office dog.

With a face like that it’s no wonder we wanted to call it the Blue’s Blog. Do you have a fury friend that “helps” with your knitting and crocheting?

Katie

18 Responses to “Another Blue Monday…”

1. July 16, 2012 at 11:15 am Ellen Gormley says:

So sweet!
    I love my furry co-worker. My cat, Charlie, is my constant companion. He never stinks up the office with burnt popcorn, he doesn’t gossip or try to take credit for my work.

• July 17, 2012 at 9:49 am katie says:

Charlie is a great name! And he sounds like a wonderful little helper.

2. July 16, 2012 at 11:20 am Terri says:

How nice to have such an adorable dog keeping everyone company at the office! Such a sweet face. I am currently a student on summer break. I don’t have a job right now, so I’m home a lot. My two cats “help” me with my projects during the day.

• July 17, 2012 at 9:53 am katie says:

I know, “help” right. Recently, I found some knitting on the floor my cats were “helping” with. It was not salvageable, but then they looked at me with those cute faces…

3. July 16, 2012 at 11:21 am Olof says:

LOL Do my kids count as furry friends? I have a 2 and a 4 year old that help with my knitting, designing, blogging and sewing.

• July 17, 2012 at 9:55 am katie says:

That’s awesome! It’s great to get them involved in any/all crafts at any early age. I started latch hook when I was really little and the yarn thing has really stuck. ;)

4. July 16, 2012 at 7:16 pm Lori says:

Does my husband count? He’s got a furry face! LOL!

I’m currently unemployed do to my knees so I do a lot of knitting and crocheting at home and my husband keeps me from being alone with my crafting! My kids do to! :)

• July 17, 2012 at 9:56 am katie says:

I love to hear stories like this. Knitting can, at times, be isolating. It’s great when our families are involved.

5. July 16, 2012 at 7:37 pm Carol says:

Who could not fall in love with Blue; definitely most deserving of the blog title. I’m waiting, too, for an introduction to all those lovely alpacas–they must have names, yes? I’d love to see more of them.

Until I visit my family in MSP, I’ll have to meet them from afar, except for the yarn, that is.

• July 17, 2012 at 9:58 am katie says:

Unfortunately, there aren’t any other furry friends to introduce you to. All our yarns are imported, so there aren’t any alpacas living here at Blue Sky World Headquarters.

6. July 16, 2012 at 8:21 pm Eve says:

I have a furry helper named Sierra … She is a black lab and started off as an office assistant but is nw more of a mascot (for work and knitting). Best coworker I ever have had!

• July 17, 2012 at 9:59 am katie says:

Sierra, adorable! I love labs. Such warm, family dogs. I have no doubt she is a wonderful coworker.

7. July 17, 2012 at 7:34 am linda says:

my little helper, Wriggly gets me up every morning at 6am so i can get my coffee & compute! then promptly goes & lays down to go back to sleep! i don’t need an alarm clock!
    what an honor for Blue to have a business blog named for him! he’s using his ‘networking’ skills well!!
    ^)^linda

• July 17, 2012 at 10:01 am katie says:

Just like Wriggly gets what he wants (you out of bed) Blue seems to always get what he wants too. Including the ability to “network” with everyone that comes to the door (mostly delivery people).

8. July 17, 2012 at 10:58 am Andrea W says:

My GD and I just got a puppy from the SPCA the other day and she was on the floor knitting last night and “Moxie” came over and stole her knitting needle right out of her hand! How we laughed!!! Hope Blue makes you as happy!

• July 18, 2012 at 9:45 am katie says:

Congrats on the new family member! Moxie is an adorable name.

9. July 18, 2012 at 2:59 am Carol M says:

I purchased two patterns… one has errors and I get no responses…so yes $18.00 later my Monday is blue as well.
    Will I purchase more patterns from you? no.
    If I get help with the corrections sure… well maybe. I prefer
    faster service for the money I paid.

• July 18, 2012 at 9:47 am katie says:

Oh Carol, I’m really sorry. Could you email me at katie [at] blueskyalpacas [dot] com. I’ll help you get this straightened out right away. Thanks for letting me know.